Monday, August 8, 2011

Highly Addictive

Warning: Proceed with caution, is known to cause lack of sleep and aloofness from others. Be cautioned that once you begin there is NO stopping till the characters have told their story.

Okay I'm still reeling from this story, I can't believe I'm even saying this but I like this book even more than the other two. There was just something about the deeper connection to the characters that got me and held me tight. Shelena did an awesome job on creating a story that can be very relatable and convey such deep emotions that you wish you had your own Wes (or at least I do, is there a way to order one on E-bay?) But in all this story was beautiful and I loved the risks the author took, there were some things I didn't expect but thought they added even more to the plot! And best of all I was finally able to get some answers!! What I thought was really nice was the medical knowledge, I thought she did a great job and knew she knew her stuff!

Summary:

It has been 48 hours and Sophie has yet to hear from Wes, she's worried sick, Wes had told her to give them 48 hours before calling the police and here the time is up and she doesn't know what to do. She soon has the help of others and along the way she demands to find answers herself and to be reuinted with Wes and perhaps solve the nearing deadline of her life....

Last Words:
Okay so my summary was short, I mean super short but honestly I didn't want to reveal anything that happened in the book, I want you to read it and become immeresed in Sophie and Wes's world and be swept off your feet from love, battle through fatigue and stress, to worry along side Sophie and Wes...Experience everything I was able to because I don't think my words can quite compare to how beautiful and wonderful this book was. This is a book you will pick up and have a very hard time putting down. I urge you to read it and see for yourself what an amazing job Shelena Shorts did. I defiantely can't wait till the final and 4th installment of the pace series. Though I do believe that will be a sad day for me. But I definately give this book 5 stars and will be eagerly awaiting for the final one. Thank you Shelena for creating a world where I can experience love without the phyiscal hardships!!

No comments:

Post a Comment