Hello fellow readers,
I've created my very first Meme and I hope that all of you will participate with me. It's simple really, here's the list of guidelines to go by:
1. Each week and anytime during tuesday pick up the book you're currently reading and open up where you left off.
2. Quote a sentence on the current page you are reading; try to be spontaneous, don't look for the "perfect" quote.
3. Then post it on your blog along with the author and title of the book it came from.
4. (optional) choose an image to go with the quote.
5. Publish the post and you're done :
(You can post this meme along with any other post or meme; like if you did a review and didn't want to do a double post for the day.)
Now, don't explain anything about the quote, don't even put the page number or percentage it's at. Use the button below on the top of your post so that others can do it with you.
If there's any questions or concerns message me I'll answer you however I can.
Here’s my “Quote Me Tuesday” Meme:
“Love is strictly forbidden in the infernal realms, or rather happiness derived from love.” From “The New Death and Others” by James Hutchings.