Friday, October 11, 2013

Just Released!!

Title:  Char

Author:  Mercy Amare

Genre:  NA Romance

BLURB:

I’m Charlotte York, but you can call me Char.

My life is perfect. Except for the fact that my older sister is posing naked for Playboy. And my mom wants me to be just like her. Oh, and I caught my boyfriend cheating on me. But other than that, it’s definitely perfect… Until the paparazzi publishes a picture of me smoking weed.

Now I am being forced to move to NYC with my dad. Too bad I hate New York.

At least there is Tristan Becker. He makes NY better. But he won’t date me because he thinks my best friend is in love with me. Which is absolutely not true… Or at least I don’t think it is.

As you can see my life is just… perfect.

Char is NOW AVAILABLE!

Buy links: Amazon / Amazon UK    (coming soon to B&N and Kobo!)

Find the author online:

No comments:

Post a Comment