Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Burn Angel, burn!



Angel Burn to me was very unique. I found the Weatherly did a fantastic job on creating a world where the characters were put to tests and thrown into situations that were very hard to get out of. This first installment of the angel trilogy had me on the tips of my toes. There was action, love, suspense, and suprises. All of these elements make for a fun read.




Willow is yanked from her world when and angel assasin recuses her from the very creatures she half part of. The angels world is dying and are foced to come to earth to do their bidding and to feed off the life energy of the inhabinants of earth(humans) leaving them sick and dying. With thousands of angels heading to earth in separate waves there's not much time to stop them. But Willow's the answer. She's half angel and therefore has a unique form of an angel and with her she's the secret weapon to destroy the angels. But how does she? And who's going to help her? These are the questions the reader wants to know and only Willow with the help of the assasin assigned to kill her can answer these questions along with the help of others later down the road.



This book definately had me wanting to read more and the writing itself was very well done and found very little errors. The only part I didn't like about this was, some parts were just a little wierd for me but in the end I can't wait to read more and see what else she had in stored for us readers.



I give this book 4 and half stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment