Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Pace...



First Thoughts:

What do I say about this book? It was beyond anything I had imagined. I have been wanting to read this book for some time now but kept putting it off because of all the other books pushed my way but finally due to a mishap of not getting "Lemniscate" on time I decided to finally read this and boy am I glad I did! I Loved Weston and Sophie, their relationship is beyond anything I could ever hope for in my life but it sure is good to read about it in books....


Summary:

Alright it's going to be short because there's a lot of mystery in this book and I think it's better if you discover it on your own but I'll give you a brief summary.

Sophie has moved a lot in her life, her mom drifting them from one town to another till they finally settle in California. Sophie is estatic because she found an online school where it invovles no face to face interaction with teachers or students. But her mother fears of her being without friends so she makes a deal with Sophie that she has to meet her every thursday on campus of a university for Lunch and she can take the online school, of course our dear Sophie agrees.

But one of the times she is leaving from one of their lunches she gets a call from her friend from the last place she came from and it startles her causing her to back into a very sleek black maserati, she instantly freaks but then comes face to face with a very handsome guy who happens to look around her age. She immediately panics at see the damage to his car she tries offering the guy her information but he says he has it covered and smiles at her. she can do nothing but stare dumbstruck. He then leaves and as does she. She arrives home and tells her mother who then calls the accident into the insurance agency where they come out and determine that it would cost 500 dollars to fix. So Wes, which was the guy's car she ran into insists he pay for the damage but he refuses...but he somehow gets her car fixed without her knowing and soon she finds herself in a world of udder confusion. They soon grow close and one thing leads to the next until Wes reveals not only something unusual about himself but about Sophie.

Last Thoughts:

I really am glad I finally got around to reading this book and have already bought the "Broken Lake" on my kindle. Weston and Sophie definately already have me wrapped around their fingers. I fell in love with them instantly not only for their great character development but for their total mysteriouness. I definately give this book 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment