Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beautiful....


One Word: Beautiful.


I didn't think I could like this book even more than Aurelia, but I am honored to say that it is possible. I loved it and felt more connected to the characters. A layer of Aurelia was uncovered, I got to see a side of her that I had never seen before, her most inner thoughts were so breath-taking and honest, there was so much realism in this imaginative fantasy world. I Loved, Loved, Loved this book and keeping my fingers crossed for another?!

Summary:

Aurelia is on a journey of both physical and mental challenge. Her one and true friend Robert is there to help her along the way. But soon trouble stirs, the assaisns are tracking their every move and they have to discover a path to keep them both safe.

Along the way she meets someone from her past that puts her on the emotinal edge and discovers a kingdom that is desperately in need of a voice. Aurelia struggles with the horrors she encounters but her one true test is whether she'll continue to deny her love for Robert. Will she finally admit to herself what's been right in front of her eyes the whole time?

Last Thoughts:

You must read this, I promise you, you will not be disappointed. This is a book you don't want to put down, a book that will distract you from even the most important of tasks. So beware, it's a book that will pull you by the hand and drag you under!! A story that must be heard. Osterlund is a fantastic writer and I'll always be on a look out for more of her books! Great book!




No comments:

Post a Comment