Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Warning: Cliffhanger up Ahead!!

Warning: Severe cliffhanger up ahead, turn back now or continue forth with utter bravery.

First thoughts:

I really enjoyed this book, reading Limerick was like a shot of adrenaline, it really kept me chipper in my stressful times with school and life. Reading this book took me to another world where I was able to put reality aside and emerse myself in a magical world in iteself. It was action packed, emotional and fun, what more can you ask for?! I loved that we were able to see Jensen change, seeing her become more of a stronger character. We learn more about her and what she never knew about herself. The only thing I was sad about was the end, this book went by way too quickly, I loved being emersed in this world and being sucked back out was a bit unbalanced. But It definately is a book I would recommend to anyone, there is nothing to prevent a younger reader from reading this book.

Summary:

Jensen is thrust once more back into this new world. The more she learns the more she has reason to run away from everything but she doesn't. She stands up for herself and is determined to discover the truth. She learns about who she is but isn't fully aware of the strong powers that reside in herself.

Soon she finds herself being stalked and is in danger of being killed by the dragons and she doesn't know why. She demands for the truth and gets herself caught up in heart break, turmoil and pain, she doesn't see what way is up and what way is down. but she soon discovers a secret her friends Zoe has been hiding from her and the two of them along with Liam and the siren march into the dragon's den, demanding for this all to end and Zoe's sister.

Last Thoughts:

I would recommend this to any teenager, it's a very enjoyable read. I simply cannot wait till the next book because the cliff hanger it left you was one I simply can't wait to find the end. Spencer is an imaginative writer and I cannot wait to read what else she has to offer. The only thing I wish is that they were to be longer but then again they wouldn't be considered a novella huh?! I give this book 4 and half stars for her creativity and her ability to write such a compelling story

No comments:

Post a Comment