Monday, March 18, 2013

Introducing: "Playlist Fiction" Street Team


Hello fellow friends,

I have some great news for you and I hope you’re just going to love this idea as much as I did. I was graciously added to The Playlist Street Team. What is the Playlist Street team you ask?! We’re a team of authors and bloggers who are going to rock your world. Starting this week I'm going to start introducing you in more details about these authors, so be on the lookout for that!

Starting April 1st we’re going to start promoting new books to you in fun and exciting ways.



“Playlist Fiction is a new line of riveting, relevant young adult fiction by authors Laura Anderson Kurk, Stephanie Morrill, Jennifer Murgia, Rajdeep Paulus and Laura L. Smith. Playlist Fiction is backed by MacGregor Literary, Inc.”

We're a collection of Contemporary Young Adult ebook titles that are full of life, laughter, tears and all that falls in between.
Are you ready to Download the Drama? We launch April 1st ‘’

Isn’t this exciting?! You are going to be a part of something big and get to have the fun right alongside me. We’re going to get to see new covers, learn more about these authors and their books and have some fun doing it. So please mark your calendars because April is gonna rock!

Here’s some of the authors info. Please check them out; they’re all awesome!

Laura L. Smith:


Laura Anderson Kurk:


Stephanie Morrill:


Jennifer Murgia:


Rajdeep Paulus:




I hope to introduce you to some of the fellow bloggers on the Street Team so that you can check out their posts too...

Anyways hope you guys are just as excited as I am and I hope you follow alongside me through this awesome journey.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post, Lacey! I'm so excited about Playlist and can't wait to share it with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lacey! Awesome job! We're as excited as you! Glad you're helping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lacey! What a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete