Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Exciting Thriller!!

First thoughts:

Wow was that one of the quickest reads I have ever read. The action was set just perfect, the characters point of views brought up at the right time. I loved how we got to explore different personalities, to actually get a feel on what it's like to be in someone else's shoes. I would definately read more by this author, her writing is hypnotizing and very well thought out.

Summary:

Nikki is has a lot to learn when it comes to dealing with pain and knowing how to help someone when they're in dire need of saving. And when a mysterious email is sent out to select teachers and the principle about a possible attack to the school Nikki steps in to play detective.

She is asked to be the eyes and ears of her small towns high schools student body. And the more she listens in on people's life the more she slowly unravels herself. She begins to learn that people put on masks, they choose to what to show you and you never know who could be the one to finally SNAP! And as her own home life begins to shatter Nikki and torn in different directions, questioning her faith and why suddenly everything is falling apart.

But through out this journey there will be self-discovery, self-healing, and a secret unveiled as the true mask is pulled off and no one is more suprised than Nikki herself.

Last thoughts:

I really enjoyed this wonderful read, it was dark yet light, it had a great realism to it and I think it really has a lesson for each of to learn. And I think I'll leave that to you to discover, I don't want to tell you it because in the end you really wouldn't be learning anything. You need to discover the lesson itself. Kenney did a great job with this book and this definately encourages me to want to look into more books like this and to defiantely be on the look out for future books by her. I definately give this a 5 star rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment