Thursday, October 28, 2010

An Amazing Story....


This book absolutely had me on the tips of my toes. It was beautiful writing to begin with and by the time I got to the last page I was completly satisfied, all questions were answered and all lose ends tied! And the beautiful story that took place at Pendrell, an elite boarding school where Yara encounters the most drop dead gorgeous guy named Brent. and to top matters off Yara is hoarding a power so big by the time the story comes to conclude you'll be in awe. I loved the romance, the humor and especially the mystery behind the curse that lurks this all hollow's school. Be prepared guys for a treat of a lifetime, buckle up, sit back and prepare yourself a cup of coffee because there's one thing certain, you'll be reading this book into the late hours of the night.




And one things for sure Lani Woodland is an author you should be on the look for because she has talent and I can't wait to see what other stories she harbors! I give this 5 Laces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment