Thursday, October 21, 2010

A book that was Anticipated by Most....


Okay, this book was AMAZING! I never thought I would finish it so quickly, the book pulled me in every direction and I swear I was about to break! Be warned though that the characters are a little different in this book but only because you are able to see another side of them. There were times where I cried for the torment some of the characters felt and there was a time where I wanted to throw the book against the wall and curse the character who caused me so much anger. But in all that's how you want to react to a book right? Don't you want to feel all the emotions thicken and swirl around you, causing you to put the book down and come back to it a couple hours later? I love a good book that causes me to feel. This was definately worth all five stars.



Rose is on yet another mission in her life. Her love Demetrie is still a strigoi and she's going to do anything possible to get her true love back even if it's illegal. This heart pounding contiuation of Rose's story takes you through journey's that were unexpected and almost hard to believe. She has finally graduated and is now on her way to the royal court where she must await her futre assignment, whatever that may be. There are allies in the depths and enemies within the court but can Rose determine who those are? When things finally look like they might work out something tragic happens, the conclusion to this book was heartpounding and heartwretching and leaves you on a cliffhanger that will have you screaming for "The Last Sacrifice". Two thumbs up! An Amazing book that will have you screaming for more.
 
I give this 5 Laces for the plot line and Amazing twists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment