Thursday, October 21, 2010

Creepy but AMAZING!!

Shadow Hills was an Amazing book, I was itching to get my hands on this book for some time now and let me tell you this book did not disappoint.




It starts off with a girl named Persephone(Nickname Phe) who travels to a boarding school in Shadow Hills after her sister's death. Phe comes to meet various characters who drag her deep into Shadow Hill's deepest roots and when she meets a mysterious and I must say HOT guy named Zac she soon finds herself discovering not only herself but the secrets that Shadow Hill's holds. Phe soon finds that she too holds a part in the magic these residents of Shadow Hill's pocess, the only thing that will save them is Light.


This book ties a sense of dark and light together that takes the reader on a journey they'll never forget. This book adds a bit of paranomalcy and love. I give this book 5 stars, I couldn't put this book down and long after I finished it I found myself connected to the characters and thinking about them long into the night.  It was creepy and mysterious, I absolutely loved how the writing flowed across the page and how things you thought weren't possible became a reality. I recommend this book to any teen who is looking for a good read and thrill!! I give this 5 Laces for the abundance of inspiration and comfort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment