Monday, October 25, 2010

A MUST READ!!!!


This is one book I totally picked up by pure curiousity, I saw it sitting in Barnes and Noble and instantly fell in love with it. Dead Beautiful was both beautiful and imaginative, I was sucked in from the beautifully crafted cover, Woon did a fantastic job at creating characters who were relateable and who seemed more real then you and me. I fell in love with the state of  Maine's scenery and I instantly wanted to register for the books  boarding school "Gottfried Academy". This book has a sense of mysteriousness and eerieness. There are parts that I myself wouldn't be caught dead in, but it goes on to show you how strong the protagonist(Renee Winters) is; to be able to put complete trust in a guy she just met and go into a dark and creepy tunnel; it takes guts! Dante Berlin is one of the most gorgeous guys at this academy but he also keeps to himself and is the only student who doesn't live on campus. But why is that? Why doesn't he have any friends? What secret is he keeping? And is it dangerous? This book has an alluring personality and I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a book that ties mystery and the paranormal. The only part I'd say I felt was wrong was the end, it ended so quickly and even though there is a sequel in the works, you still can't help but feel upset over the matter!

5 Laces for being a book that kept me up at all hours of the night and away from my college work!

No comments:

Post a Comment