Thursday, October 21, 2010

An Eye Opener for All....


This book truly opened my eyes to the world of addiction. Alice the main character is addicted to drugs and no matter how hard she trys to quit, the more she is drawn to the drugs. She struggles to get her life back to normal, make things go back to the way they used to be before she met her enemy; drugs. I believe that teens and young adults should read this book. Maybe, just maybe, it might save someones life. (literally) The author did a beautiful job illistrating the characters motives and actions, not once did I feel confused and lost, this book kept me interested and never once did I want to put this down. I urge those who are willing to open their eyes to addiction read this and share with those who need more than you! I give this book 4 Laces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment