Monday, December 12, 2011

Liebster Award



So I was notified that I won the Liebster Award today and was quite excited to see that all the hard work I put into my blog and reviews haven't gone un-noticed. I want to thank Tana from:






For awarding me with something as fantastic as this. She herself has a wonderful blog full with honest and thought out reviews, so I'd suggest going on and ahead over to her blog and check it out when you get the chance.

And as per the rules here are the chosen 5 I pick to be the next holders of this fun and exciting award:




Sara-Sadiya: http://www.randomandbooky.blogspot.com/







I picked all of these people because they are dedicated to their blogs and are trying their best to please not only the readers of today but also bring to this world books that have been swept under the rug; slowly to be forgotten. I am very happy to have met these people without them I wouldn’t have the fire to do the reviews I do today. These guys are the best and deserve this award for all of their dedication and hard work!

Now For these 5 who have won this award here is what you do now:

 So, as per rules for this award (copied from Suzanne):

In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:

·                Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person's blog

·                Copy and paste the award to their blog

·                Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blog to break the news!

·                Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding "The Liebster Blog Award" to bloggers they would like to honor.

2 comments: